Experts in Landlord
and Tenant Law
Are you a landlord or tenant in Toronto, Ontario experiencing issues? Lawyermatch can help. Our team of experienced lawyers can provide you with the legal support and guidance you need to resolve your landlord and tenant issues. Our lawyers specialize in landlord and tenant law, giving you the best advice possible.
Speak with Experienced Lawyers
As a landlord, it is important to understand your rights and responsibilities when it comes to managing tenant-related issues. With Magna Carta Legal Services, you can stay up-to-date with the Ontario Residential Tenancies Act. You should be aware of your rights in regards to:
- Non-payment of rent and recovering any arrears.
- Evicting a tenant for negatively affecting the reasonable enjoyment of yourself or other tenants.
- Evicting a tenant for damaging your unit/rental property
- Terminating the tenancy because you or a family member require the rental unit
- Ending the tenancy because another party requires the rental property
- End the tenancy if you plan on demolishing, repairing or converting the unit
- Evicting an unauthorised tenant.
- Refunds for overcharged rent and unlawful upfront payments collected
- Rent deduction for property maintenance problems, intimidation, and infringement of your rights to peaceful enjoyment
- Rental reimbursement or compensation for wrongful eviction by Landlord claiming occupancy and later renting at a higher rate
- Request for a Court Order permitting subletting or assignment of unit due to Landlord’s unreasonable refusal
What Our Customers Say
The Lawyer was mobile and I was Able to sign all documents in the comfort of my own home which was very convenient given my schedule. There were no delays in my closing.
Lucien M. Conn
I got my will done during the Covid-19 pandemic. The whole process was seamless and easier than I thought. We signed everything during a video call and the law firm arranged all the courier services for their witnessing. Progressive service for sure
Arnold G. Cox
Great service, great result. My lawyer was able to get my former employer to pay me additional compensation that I didn’t even know was possible. I’m glad I retained their services otherwise I was leaving money on the table.
George V. Jackson
My human rights were violated at work and the firm took my employer to the tribunal where I won. Very happy with the outcome. I was explained the process every step of the way to ease my fears about court. Highly recommended.
Highly recommended family law firm which advocated fiercely for my rights in Court. My ex did their best to make the proceedings difficult but my lawyers were able to get him to pay legal costs.
Theodore M. Ruiz
Very reasonably prices. Gave a free consultation for doing a separation agreement. The work was done professionally and in a timely manner which was great as I was able to move on with my life. Thanks!
Levi L. Garcia
DON’T HESITATE TO ASK FOR A
Are You Looking To Receive Help From A Lawyer?
Contact Us Today
To get started, give us a call, send us an email or fill out our free consultation form to receive a call back